Theme: Exhibit B: A Relationship.
Get to Know Me: What is one spiritual tradition you have or always have wanted to have in your life or family?
Into the Bible Questions:
- What does the word “Law” mean?
- What is the purpose of the “Law” in this passage?
- What are the distinctions between people who live by the Law and those who live by faith?
- How would you describe your faith; works based? Relational based? Combo?
Salvation isn’t Earned Through Religion
- What are some types of religious rituals that people do today, thinking they will earn eternal life?
- What was the significance of Abraham being circumcised? (Genesis 17)
- What modern day ordinance do we practice that reflects the nature of spiritual circumcision?
Salvation is Through Knowing Christ
- What was the purpose of Jesus coming to Earth?
- Describe how you have experienced God in your relationship with Him.
- What’s the difference in knowing something about someone as opposed to knowing them? What has hindered you from knowing Christ more deeply?
How Can I Know Christ Better?
Psalm 119:41-48; Ephesians 6:13-20
- How has God’s Word helped you know Christ better?
- Share what your quiet time before the Lord looks like.
- What spiritual weapons are at our disposal according to Ephesians 6?
- How do you hear God’s voice?