Theme: The Transformation of a Believer’s Life.
Get to Know Me: What is a hard-learned lesson from your life?
Into the Bible Questions:
- Describe how God’s love has changed your life.
- If God loves us so much, why would we have to reveal our shameful habits?
- How do you know if someone hates the Light?
- Who is God going to judge and not judge?
Exposing the Real Issues in Our Lives
Ephesians 5:6-14, James 5:16
- Tell of a time when you were exposed for doing something wrong. What were your initial feelings? As you looked back later what were your thoughts?
- How does exposure of our sin bring freedom from it?
- Would you prefer to expose your own sin or someone else do it? Explain.
- Why does confession help us to overcome our sin?
- Take a moment to pair up and pray for one another, being vulnerable enough to confess your faults.
Change Who or What you Offer Yourself to
- How do you daily present your whole self unto the Lord?
- How do you ensure that your mind is being renewed?
- How has your life been transforming in the past 6 months?
- Share what your biggest obstacle or hindrance that keeps you from coming to Christ regularly.
- How can we know what God’s plan is for our lives?