Theme: The Heart Issue of Money.
Get to Know Me: What is the most unique thing you have every ordered online or had to go shopping to find?
Into the Bible Questions:
- 2 Corinthians 9:6-15
- Tell of a time you where you felt led to give? How did you feel afterwards?
- Tell of a time where you regret not giving? How did you feel afterwards?
- Why do you think our attitude matters when it comes to giving?
- What are the benefits of being a giver?
Giving makes you resemble God
- Psalm 84:11, James 1:17
- According to these texts, what is God’s nature like?
- List some of the ways/things that God has given unto you?
- Does your giving exemplify God’s giving? In which ways does it or doesn’t it?
Giving is an act of Worship
- Luke 12:22-34
- How can you tell where your heart is when it comes to giving?
- How does being sacrificial make you feel when it comes to giving to charity?
- If you saw giving as an act of worship, how would it change the way you give?
Giving Blesses you in Return
- Acts 20:32-35
- How do you keep yourself from coveting what others have?
- How do you maintain a healthy perspective on money?
- How do you decide what to give or when to give?
- Tell of a time where you saw an immediate return on your giving.