I am excited to write to you parents/guardians regarding all the exciting things coming up for Crossover Youth!
OUR SERIES THIS MONTH:
We are still working through SQUAD UP: A SERIES FROM EPHESIANS ON FRIENDSHIP.
SERIES OVERVIEW: Everyone wants a squad — a community of people that cares for us, helps and supports us, and gives us a place to belong. In short, we all want to be part of a community that feels like family. That kind of community isn’t easy to come by, but it’s exactly what Jesus had in mind for His followers when the Church first began. In this series, we’ll discover why the word “Church” means something much bigger than a building, we’ll learn what life was like for some of the earliest Christians, and we’ll explore four big ideas that mean as much for us today as they did to the Jesus-followers who lived nearly 2,000 years ago. The truth is, we can all be part of God’s family, and because we’re God’s family, we can do for others what God has done for us, we can grow together, and we can stand strong together.
During this series, our small groups are competing against one another in a series of games. The team with the most points at the end of the series will win a reward for their whole small group.
Going forward, I plan to send a weekly recap of the sermon with talking points you can do as a family.
- Oil Change
- Saturday, September 12th, 8:00 AM- 9:00 AM
- This Saturday we bless the community by serving widows/ widowers. We give them a coupon for a free oil change and clean their cars.
- Parent Meeting
- For parents/ guardians, Sep 14th at 6:30 PM we will be having a parent meeting for both Clubhouse Kids and Crossover. This will be an informational yet fun time where we will share the vision and a roadmap for the upcoming school year!
- Fearless Conference
- October 3rd, 9AM-4 PM is the date for the annual Fearless Conference, a one-day event with multiple sessions where students are empowered to share their faith and are equipped to answer questions.
- Leave here at 7 AM, Return at 6 PM
- Takes place at Christian Life Center, Bensalem PA. 3100 Galloway Rd, Bensalem, PA 19020
- The cost is $35 and includes lunch. Signup by Sep 26, after which the price raises to $45
- Sign up here:
We send out announcements and reminders via Remind, and Facebook. To stay connected make sure you are connected in one or both of these. To be added to the Remind Text Message list,
Text @coyag to 81010.
The Crossover Facebook and Instagram handle is @CrossoverYouthAG.